Friday 23 October 2009

A Tangled Web - 1991 (25)

By the time Iwas 25 'H' was still contact with his 'friend' (female of course). I was working all hours to make ends meet and he had his head firmly in the sand, not really working and hardly earning anything.

I became very close to a mutual friend 'A' but when I told 'H' I was leaving him, he took an overdose of paracetamol with half a bottle of brandy. I found him later that night and called an ambulance. He was taken to hospital, checked over, given the all-clear and then came home again. Everything simply seemed like a 'cry for help'

I still loved 'H' but couldn't handle his constant affairs and sexual 'flings' and just after his suicide attempt I just broke down and slept for three days solid - I just shut the world out...

No comments:

Post a Comment